By booking your appointment you are agreeing to the terms and conditions presented below. If you should ever need to cancel your appointment please let me know as soon as possible to avoid being charged for your appointment.
I will always email you (providing you have given me your email address) 24 hours before your appointment to confirm you are still able to go ahead with the treatments/appointment.
1. You will not be charged for your appointment if you cancel or rearrange the your appointment with 24 hours or more notice of your appointment time.
2. If you cancel or rearrange your booked appointment with me (PHASE BEAUTY) within 24 hours of your appointment you will be charged 50% of your total treatment price agreed on booking your appointment.
3. If you cancel your appointment within 12 hours of your appointment you will be charged the full amount of your treatment(s) total. If you do not turn up to your appointment you will be charged the full amount of your appointment/treatment(s) total. If you are more than 10 minutes late to your appointment your appointment may have to be cancelled due to not having enough time to complete the treatment in full in which case you will be classed as a ‘No Show’ and full charges of the missed appointment will need to be paid. In some cases I can still preform some of the treatment however you will still be charged in full for the treatment(s) you had booked.
4. If for any reason your appointment has started and you are not able to continue/finish the treatments agreed on booking, 100% charges of the appointment will apply.
5. If you have booked to have more than one treatment and decide you no longer wish to have all the treatments you have booked the above cancellation rules will apply. No charge will apply for cancelled treatments if you give me more than 24 hours’ notice. 50% of that treatment(s) cost will be charged if cancelled within 24 hours and 100% of the treatment cost will be applied if you cancel that treatment with 12 hours of the agreed appointment or once you’ve arrived. No charge will apply if you change your mind on what treatment you want PROVIDING it is the same amount of either money or time.
6. If I’m left waiting during or between doing treatments I will charge £5.00 for every 15 minutes after the time the appointment should of finished.
If you cancel/don’t show for your agreed appointment within 24 hours of your appointment time you will receive an invoice from me with the charges clearly stated. You will have 7 days from the date of the invoice to pay these charges either by cash, cheque or BACS, (Please call me to arrange how you would like to pay).
Once you have consecutively cancelled three or didn’t show up for one agreed appointment you will then be expected to pay in full and up front when booking any future appointments with PHASE BEAUTY, this booking fee is non-refundable unless you reschedule the appointment with at least 24 hours’ notice. It is non refundable you will not be reimbursed if you cancel the appointment and it can only be rescheduled once.
I completely understand that life sometimes gets in the way or unexpected thing pop up, however this is my livelihood, not a hobby! You will be expected to pay the cancellation fees under ALL circumstances as I have other people that could of booked within that time.
I will accept cancellations by text or phone call (If I don’t answer please leave me a voicemail message this will still be accepted as an appropriate way to cancel your appointment) Cancellations by Email or Facebook will not be accepted as this requires having internet access which means I may not receive notice in time for your appointment in which case the charges stated above will still apply.
If you have any quires regarding my terms and conditions please don’t hesitate to call me on 07891080121.
How I comply to GDPR
New Data Protection Rules will be coming into effect on the 25th May 2018. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on Data Protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. The GDPR applies to ‘Personal Data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier.
PHASE BEAUTY understands that privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important. Because of this, this policy sets out what I do with your information and what I do to keep it secure. It also explains where and how I collect your personal information, as well as your rights over any personal information I hold about you. I can also ensure you that I never share your data with anyone.
This policy applies to you if you use PHASE BEAUTY products or services in house, over the phone, online, through my mobile applications or otherwise by using any of my websites or interacting with me on social media.
What Information Is Stored?
Your name, telephone number, email address, consultation and health forms and any other information provided by yourselves.
How Do I Use This Information?
The information I collect may be used to:
- Make available my services to you.
- Marketing of treatments and information updates
- Process your orders
- Ensure safety for treatments provided
- Take payments from you
- Help answer your questions and solve any issues you have.
How Long Will I Keep Your Information For?
I will always always retain your personal information in accordance with Law and Regulation and never retain your information longer than is necessary.
How Is My Information Stored?
Your information is stored in accordance with GDPR. Paper information will be stored in a locked cabinet. Online information will be stored with fingerprint, password and encrypted protection. Your online information is currently stored with my online booking system ‘Ovatu’. ‘Ovatu’ is a GDPR regulated company where your data is secured.
What Should I do If I Don’t Agree With My Data Being Used?
You have the right to object to PHASE BEAUTY using your personal information, have your data removed or changed. Please contact PHASE BEAUTY using social media, telephone, text or email to discuss this further.
I now need your consent to use or continue using your information in line with the EU GDPR legislation. When you book an appointment with PHASE BEAUTY for the first time you will be asked for your full name, email address and contact telephone number, you will then receive an email of confirmation of your booking then another email requesting that you fill in a form to consent to me retaining those details, if you don’t consent I will not be able to offer my services in full to you due to the information I need to correctly and safely carry out a treatment.